Aug 8, 2012

19 Angel

Angel Delgadillo is the legend of the town Seligman and the Route 66. I saw him on Travel Channel when Henry Cole visited him with his show Greatest motorcycle rides. I decided to visit him too. He has a barbershop and a memorabilia shop on the main road and he lives there with his family. I got a shave on the barber chair his father, the self thought barber, bought for 140$ in 1924. Angel went to barber college. He is  funny and friendly. You can see that he does this from his heart. I felt like at home. He also styled my hair. Great experience!

Town of Seligman 


 hot towel


 You got or You haven't got Style!


 Ford
 Corvette





 Route 66
Town of Oatman

We also met a Bosnian man Meho, who drives a truck and makes lots of money. He bought a house for his mother and he likes the American style of living. We talked for a while and went on to Kingman and Oatman, where we left the 66 to go north to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment